суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

aluminum motorcycle jacks




Because to alleviate my feelings of pointlessness regarding my work, I like to spend. And spend. And spend some more. So I got myself the complete series of Strangers with Candy.I realize that the bliss of spending is momentary, and that only a few hours later I will again feel the disappointment and self-pity that can only be mastered by someone who went to maid uniform school (letapos;s face it, nobody does wallowing quite like SSCapos;s alumni).

But, come on. Itapos;s Stephen Colbert.

This has to stop, I swear to god. I need to find other employment because this job will only lead to blood being shed. Preferably not mine.

Does your company have a mortality rate?

Discuss.

Oh, and Powerbooks is on sale. Oh, lordy.

"You need to be well fed, clothed and sheltered to have this much time for self-pity."
- Susanna Kaysen

equipment karting, aluminum motorcycle jacks, aluminum motorcycle frames, aluminum motorcycle frame, aluminum motorcycle cases.



Комментариев нет: