пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bob caricature marley




He is screwing with my parenting time and I donapos;t appreciate it. I talked to him earlier today... Specifically said that I would be picking her up for Dance class and bring her home after 9 because they leave for Memphis tomorrow. He is not answering his phone. He is not at home. I left a message saying she better be at the dance class at 6:30. He is screwing me out of MY parenting time with her. MY night with her. He wasnt supposed to pick her up. He didnt even tell the daycare she wasnt going to need picked up for the next few days because she is going to Memphis with him. Which means I would have gotten angry calls from the center tomorrow when they went to pick her up.

I am soooo furious right now. SO livid. I dont appreciate being screwed over with my kid. She better sure as hell be there tonight.

*deep breaths*
bob caricature marley, bob carl russell sigman, bob carle, bob carleton.



Комментариев нет: