воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

exemplification definition




Yeah� Iapos;m alive XD
Iapos;m just pretty busy, between university and my job (I leave home at 6.30am and go back at 9pm almost every day so...), and I donapos;t have time to sleep or think or do anything else than read (boring) books, do my homework and sell babyapos;s pyjamas.
But I like it. I mean, Iapos;m not in love with my job, but I like working with babies, and my co-workers are pretty cool So, even if Iapos;m tired as hell (sometimes I donapos;t even know my name XD), I like it^^
At university, itapos;s a bit different : itapos;s sooooo boring My God, the Middle Age is just boring, and I want to commit suicide when Iapos;m in my Middle Age lesson. Okay, my friends and I are now in pure love with Lansselos dou Lac (heapos;s our God XD), but, fuck, whatapos;s the aim to know all that shit?
Everything isnapos;t boring (thanks god), and Iapos;m love with my english free option : Creative Writing. Itapos;s interesting, and my teacher (a boy XD) is amazingly cool I wrote a poem, and I had the best mark (Iapos;m not the only one, of course, but still^^). I kinda like my poem actually, but I didnapos;t think my teacher gonna like it like that *iz proud* Last time we wrote a fairy tale (a rewriting thing) in class. I love this lesson

For the second semester, I succeeded the test to have intensive lessons for the Cambridge Certificate. So, in june, Iapos;m gonna take the FCE (First Certificate in English) of Cambridge *iz still proud and soooo happy*

Oh and I have a big crush on a girl in one of my options (called "Projet professionnel"). Sheapos;s cute, and hot, and she has the more beautiful smile Iapos;ve ever seen <3

Tv-shows rox : - Supernatural new season is amazing, Iapos;m in love with the episodes, and I canapos;t wait for each friday every time.
- The last House was TO�DIE�FOR I scream and laugh and giggle all along. So slash and so good and so PERFECT HOUSE+WILSON=OTP
- Secret Diary... rocks to. This new season is better than the first. And I want a Hannah/Ben please
- Iapos;m in love with the new season of Ugly Betty too. (And G. Is back)
- Fringe... Fringe, Fringe, Fringe.... I want more Fringe please (two episodes by week, is it possible please?)

MY�FRIENDS�ROCK The last week-end was the best friends night ever Everybody were there : N. And her boyfriend, my BFF, Chouxe, L�o, my sis and her BFF, and it was really AMAZING (canapos;t think about it without laughing XD). I�LUV�U�ALL�4EVER <3<3<3


So now Iapos;m gonna watch Merlin, cause everybody speak apos;bout it in my flist, so I have to see it^^

Hugs you all guys, and see you^^ <3



account dave market money ramsey, exemplification definition, exemplification, exemplifiable, exempli gratia.



Комментариев нет: